[custom_headline type=”left” level=”h2″ looks_like=”h4″]
Honey Can Be Used In Your Hygiene Routine! Buy Local Honey!
[text_output]When you buy local honey you receive multiple health benefits. If you experience problems with allergies, local honey has been shown to alleviate allergy like symptoms. Locally grown raw honey from the area you live is more beneficial than store bought honey. It possesses the immune stimulating properties needed for your body to adapt to its environment. Best of all, honey never goes bad!
Helps Hair Growth:
- Mix honey to water 1:9 parts. Massage on scalp for 3 minutes and leave for 3 hours.
Helps Remove Warts:
- Apply honey to wart and cover with band-aid.
Honey Can Be Used To Make Shampoo:
- 1/2 cup Castille Soap
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tsp Sweet Orange Essential Oil
[text_output]Honey Helps To Fade Scars:
- Rub honey on scar twice a day
Honey Helps With Dark Under Eye Circles:
- Apply honey under the eyes for 10-15 minutes. Follow with cold cucumber slices.
Honey Can Be Used as Moisturizer:
- Spread honey on face for 15-20 minutes, then wash off.
Honey can Help Razor Burn:
- Apply honey to the affected area.
[text_output]Honey Can Help With These Afflictions:
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Upset Stomach
- Bug Bites
- Sleeping Aid
- Kills Germs and Bacteria
- Blocked Nose
- Cough Suppressant
- Immune Booster
- Blood Sugar Regulator
- Provides Vitamins and Minerals
- Flushes Parasites From Liver and Colon
- Reduces Inflammation
- Wart Removal
Check Out Some Great Honey Resources
|Play Honey Trivia||View Popular Honey Recipes|
|California State Beekeepers Association||Shop Cal Poly Pamona Farm|
[/text_output][text_output]Not intended as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice, nor the treatment or prevention of disease. Use of recommendations is at the choice and risk of the reader.